Monday, January 5, 2015

Jesus is a teacher and a brother

January 5th, 1915
Received by:James Padgett
Washington D.C.

I am here, Jesus.

You are my own true brother and disciple.

I come because you need me and my love, and I want to tell you that you are very near the Kingdom.

Your prayers have been heard, and our Father has given you His love to a great degree. So you must soon be prepared to take my messages, for the time is getting ripe for the world to receive my gospel of love and peace.

Men are now thinking deeply of spiritual things and want a gospel that will teach them the way to the truth and to God's love and their eternal happiness. So do not let the things of earth keep you from getting more of your Father's Love and Grace in your soul.

Be steadfast in your faith and you will not want for anything that will enable you to become His true son and my own loving disciple in spreading the glorious tidings of joy and peace to mankind.

Your love is now so great that you will soon be at-one with your Father and receive from Him the outpouring of His love and the Pentecost of the Holy Spirit. Be a man that will not let anything of earth or heaven keep you from doing the work which I have set before you to do. I am your true helper and protector, and you will not suffer for want of anything that will make you free and happy. Be more earnest in your efforts to obtain the great boon which your Father has promised to give you, and you will not be disappointed.

You are doing a good work among the spirits and God, our Father, will bless you in your endeavor. You must not let doubt or want of faith keep you from doing the great work that you have undertaken. The spirits whom you have so much helped will progress towards the truth and will remember you when they get the happiness which awaits them.

Your wife is a beautiful and powerful spirit, who has learned to love God very much, and who loves you to an extent that is unusual among spirits, who love with a love far exceeding the love of mortals (the redeemed spirits are the ones I mean). She is now progressing very rapidly and soon will be very near her Father's home of love and joy. So you are very much blessed in having such a wife and soulmate; and when you come over you will find a spirit waiting for you that will appear so beautiful to you, that you will wonder how such a thing could be. But you may become just as beautiful and as much possessed of God's love, if you will only pray and do His will while on earth. It is not necessary for you to wait until you come over in order to get this love and become free from sin and error.

I am your true teacher and brother, and I want you to do my will as regards the teaching to mankind of the truths of the Father.

I do not desire to tell you now of these things. I will in a short time and then you will know just what the truth is.

You must not write more tonight, as you are tired. So with my love and blessings,
I am

Your brother and teacher,
Jesus  



No comments:

Post a Comment