Thursday, June 20, 2013

An Original Message from Jesus received by James Padgett




Except a man be born again he cannot see the Kingdom of God and such truth is possible only by the working of the Holy Spirit. Oh preacher, upon whom a great responsibility rests, learn the truth and then lead men unto the way of salvation.

I will not write more now but will come soon and deliver another message. Believe that I love you and am
Your friend and brother
Jesus






As you know I love you as my brother and disciple and am with you as you pray each night uniting in your prayers and you must let your faith increase and believe that your prayers are being and will be answered to the fullest.

I will not write more now so my brother good night and may the Father bless you with His greatest blessing.
Your brother and friend, Jesus
http://youtu.be/oZsZkB-HcyE 



 





No comments:

Post a Comment